Friday, January 26, 2007

Missed Opportunity



This is so not my day. It seems as though I missed my chance with my dream girl. While I was having dinner with his wife, the boss moved in on Katherine. I couldn’t believe she would be that easy, but this morning I saw his Beemer pull up to work, and I watched her get out of his car. I suppose he could have picked her up for work, but much more likely they spent the night. Together. Bastard. He knew I wanted her. I guess the good news is, maybe now he’ll be less interested in Veronica, which will make the wife happy, and my secret safe.

Maybe it’s time I focus in on Luisa. Being free range isn’t that fun when you’re in competition with someone like him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Você abandonou o blog?

Anonymous said...

你好

Chanteanne said...

what an bastard.

zXc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zXc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arginine said...

I'll take note of it. Nice read.